[Vrstream] bookmarks in other books folder

Betty Millar bjmillar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 21:29:45 EST 2010

Well, I blew it and now I need some help.  I had one book on my Stream and
decided to try to download another.  I downloaded another book, and when I
put my card in my Stream and when I pressed the 1 key it said "book error 7"
and the book which I already had on the Stream seems to be gone.  Can anyone
tell me what I do now?  Thanks much.
Betty