[Vrstream] power button and safely removing hardware

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 8 16:17:08 EST 2010

Hi Diane,

Yes, When I do arrow down that tree, I look for either humanware something
or other or more specifically the item that says Drive I, which is the drive
my stream is associated with.  When I have found my stream unwilling to be
disconnected from the usb port, it sometimes seems to have happened when
I've been moving files to and from it.  At times, I have waited 10 to 15
minutes and the stream would finally be allowed to disconnect.  So I suppose
I should be patient.

Best and thanks for the advice.