[Vrstream] the short chord for NLS player

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:01:13 EDT 2010

If you want to hook your Stream to your NLS player, you should use the long
cable that came with your Stream. The long cable has a standard male USB
connector for attaching to your computer or other device containing a
standard female USB connector as does the NLS player. The short USB cable
you tried also has a female connector (for attaching thumb drives) which is
why it won't connect to your NLS player. I'm not sure what sort of results
you'll get when attaching your Stream to your NLS player but please let us
know.

Alan Lemly