[Vrstream] Play lists

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 15 16:27:03 EDT 2010

A playlist allows you to select a group of songs across your entire music
collection.  Basically, the list is a file containing a line of text telling
the player where to find that particular song on your stream.  So you can
essentially, create these lists and make your own personalized jukebox or
tunes, no matter where the song is on your music collection, or who it is
by, etc.  Maybe you want a list of Christmas music, Create a play list.  Do
you want dance tunes, make a play list of those.  You want love songs, go
ahead.

Best,
Steve