[Vrstream] SD card disappointment

tom behler tombehler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:57:30 EDT 2010

    Jerry and all:

Well, at least I know I'm not alone in my disappointment about no box with
my SD card.

The deal mentioned here sounds appealing, but I already have an external
card reader, so don't need another one.

If anyone has sources for just boxes for SD cards, please pass the info
along.

I have to believe that others than just me will benefit from it.

And, thanks again to Jerry for the Amazon info.

Sincerely,
Tom Behler