[Vrstream] who's voice is it

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 14:56:13 EDT 2010

I have discovered that when you switch the NLS talking book machine to spanish, Peter gill's voice is the one you hear on all the prompts and the built in user guide.  I know this because he also naarrates "Spanish for dumies" So, the question is this.  who's voice is it on the English prompts and user guide for the talking book machine and also the english prompts on the Stream?  I suspect that who ever he is, he's most likely a narrator for the Canadian talking book program.
Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net