[Vrstream] Help with NLS books

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 8 22:41:08 EDT 2010

Heidi,

The nls book needs to be unzipped for the player to read it.  However, the humanware companion program does this for you automatically and should also place the unzipped book into the correct $vrdtb folder of the stream.  Each nls book will have it's own folder, all under $vrdtb, and each folder will have a number of separate files under it containing the actual files of the book.  You need all these files present in order to hve them play correctly, but this is handled automatically by the companion program.  Also, as Jamie indicated, make sure the "show zip files" checkbox is checked in the companion program.  If it is not, then the companion will not put the talking books you have downloaded into the list while they are in their zipped up state, which is the way they come to your computer in the first place.

Hope this help, and write again if you are having other questions, that's what we are hear for, and love to help.

Steve