[Vrstream] does anyone else want go to time in dtb?

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 16:31:35 EDT 2010

Pastor,  What's a record?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pastor Gil Pries
  To: Steve Zielinski
  Cc: Rebecca Kragnes ; Victor Stream List
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vrstream] does anyone else want go to time in dtb?

  This book is continued on the other side of this record.
  Pastor Gil

  On 5/25/2010 12:07 PM, Steve Zielinski wrote:
    I don't think it can be done on the nls dtb as there is no keypad to enter time interval information.  The closest you can do is get the chapter name/number, and/or the time on the stream and then use that information to get close with the nls player.  With the advanced version of the player the information key will give you the current time elapsed.  With the standard player, I think the only way to get that is to turn the player off and then on again, and it will read the remaining time left in the book.  Note this isn't the elapsed time, but the remaining time, which is a bit of a bother, as you have to do some calculating or pay attention to the remaining time information that the stream tells you.
    Best,
    Steve