[Vrstream] does anyone else want go to time in dtb?

gerald.g.weichbrodt at gm.com gerald.g.weichbrodt at gm.com
Wed May 26 07:27:51 EDT 2010

I always wondered who this guy, "Grit," was when I was told that it was
important that records be kept free from grit and be kept in order.  But I
digress, and, worse, I show my age.

Cheers,
Jerry

"Steve Zielinski" <steveziel at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: vrstream-bounces at vrstreamusers.org
05/25/2010 04:31 PM

"Pastor Gil Pries" <pastorgil at bcaog.com>
cc
Victor Stream List <vrstream at vrstreamusers.org>
Subject
Re: [Vrstream] does anyone else want go to time in dtb?

Pastor,  What's a record?