[Vrstream] Bilingual Stream?

Max Swanson mswanson at iphouse.com
Wed May 26 21:36:07 EDT 2010

For the first time on the HW site I saw downloads for such combos as
Samantha & Monica.  If I chose one of these, would the upgrade simply
fail?  HW is missing the boat in not pushing bilingual Streams a bit more
for U.S/UK students and others wishing to explore TTS in other tongues.

At least we don't have to pay import duties on Daniel.  BTW, looking
forward to listers' thoughts on the new Companion.
--
Your interest and consideration are much appreciated.  Pax, Max.  <Mail
to: <mswanson at iphouse.com>