[Vrstream] Audible Enhanced Format

Russ Kiehne wb6niu at 141.com
Thu May 27 09:55:14 EDT 2010

>From what I understand, the Audible Enhanced is in stereo.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Suleyman Gokyigit
  To: Victor Reader Stream discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:07 PM
  Subject: [Vrstream] Audible Enhanced Format

  I have to say that having just tried the Audible Enhanced format for the first time, I like it very much; The $50 is worth it just for this feature in my opinion.

  Suleyman

  The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail programs, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. To reply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail program; usually Control-Shift-R._______________________________________________
  Vrstream mailing list
  Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org