[Vrstream] $50 upgrade?

playful-puppy lap-dog2347 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 11:36:13 EDT 2010

if I had the 50 dollars I would order the software, however I don't have it,
so mean wile I will use what software I have to convert my 3gp files to mp3
file. the thing is I hardly ever have a note that is recorded on the stream
that I want to save to my computer.
some doctors claim to be smart, however, stupidity speaks for it's self