[Vrstream] The stream plus softpak will now play files fromtheiTunes store

playful-puppy lap-dog2347 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 12:28:20 EDT 2010

glad to say, from the reports I have been getting on the soft pack, I will
also order the soft pack as soon as I get my money, even though I may not
use the other features, it will be nice to have a chance to check them out,
and after all, I think I will get my money's worth.
I have a friend who gets lots of music on her sell phone, and maybe with
this soft pack I'll be able to play them on my stream.
some doctors claim to be smart, however, stupidity speaks for it's self