[Vrstream] NFB news Line in your Pocket part two

Rebecca Kragnes rebeccak at tcq.net
Fri May 28 10:59:29 EDT 2010

Hey everyone.  While I grit my teeth waiting for my softpak, I decided to try out NFB NewsLine in your pocket.  I put my favorites together on the phone, logged in on the web, downloaded the application, connected the stream, put in my ID and password, and had it confirmed that my Stream was up to date.  I looked in the stream and didn't find anything changed.  I examined the card in the computer and found the folder called NFB news line, with nothing in it!  What gives?
Rebecca Kragnes and Zane (Black Labrador and Seeing Eye Dog)
rebeccak at tcq.net
http://www.rebeccak.com