[Vrstream] Softpak, Audible Enhanced Files, sounds good

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri May 28 15:44:58 EDT 2010

Aw yeah!!!  Actually, let me let y'all in on something.  I was about to switch to another player before this.  IN the interest of full disclosure, it would have been the Mile Stone 312.  Humanware actually saved me $499 this week!!!  I'd rather pay $49.00 than $499.99; and, I am very happy that I decided to be patient and wait for this to come out.  The enhanced Audible format Rules!!!  IN my view, it's the perfect compliment to what NLS is doing.  This way, we get good books by both sources.  I already have all three "Lord of the Rings" books as dramatized by the BBC Radio 4 in the enhanced Audible format.  I also have them as narrated by David Palmer from NLS.  In this case, frankly, it's a bit of a toss up.  On the other hand, I also have "Lord of The Flies"
by William golding
as an unabridged book and red by William Golding himself.  That's a lot better version than the one available via NLS on BARD.  Frankly, choosing an american narrator to read an English book just doesn't cut it with me.  Also, I have all five of "The Hichhiker's Guide to The Galaxy" books unabridged written by and read by Douglas  Addams.  Those are in format 4, though.

The point is this.  Now, we get the best of both worlds.  THANK, YOU, Humanware!!!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a proud Mac user!!!!!

e-mail: