[Vrstream] Some I Tunes questions again

CayBella Deanns cayjazz at cayjazz.net
Sun May 30 14:07:49 EDT 2010

ITunes is a bear to use.  However, much is available on ITunes that isn't available on other sites.  I don't use ITunes, don't like their proprietary format and don't like how the site isn't easy to use, but often there are things I would buy if I could.  I like MP3's tht can be played on many different players.

-Cay-