[Vrstream] Can I Rename Files in the Notes Folder?

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 06:25:45 EDT 2012

Hi Dani,

You can put the files back onto the stream in the $VROtherbooks folder, the
$vrPodcasts folder, or the $VRMusic folder.  Depending on where you put
them, they will have different playing characteristics.  For instance, if
you put a file in the $VROtherbooks folder, that one file will be considered
a single "book", when it finishes, you will need to go back to the bookshelf
with key 1, then press the 6 key to advance to the next file.  Hope this
helps.

Steve