[Vrstream] Buy.com Sale on Maxell 32GB Class 10 SDHC Card

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:19:27 EDT 2012

Today's Buy.com email has the  Maxell 32GB SDHC Flash Memory Card - 501304
for $27.99 with free shipping. This is a class 10 card and is an excellent
price at 87 cents per gigabyte. I have not used a Maxell SDHC card with the
Stream but I am familiar with this brand and their previous media products
such as floppy disks.

Those interested can check it out at the following link:

http://www.buy.com/prod/maxell-501304-32-gb-secure-digital-high-capacity-sdh
c-1-card-1-pack/223608390.html

Those preferring to phone can call Buy.com at 800-800-0800. You will need
the product's Buy.com SKU which is 223608390 .

Alan Lemly