[Vrstream] rename NLS files?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Mar 23 18:20:13 EDT 2012

Hey Charisma,

The short answer is no, you won't be able to do what you want.  Sorry
about that.

The slightly longer answer is that for daisy books, the stream doesn't
use the filename as the title.  It uses the title string, or audio
recording, from the Daisy markup.  So, it turns out to be rather
difficult to change the title the stream reads of a Daisy book.

I hope this helps, though I know it's not what you wanted to hear.

Jim