[Vrstream] rename NLS files?

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:49:51 EDT 2012

Barb, you can certainly choose to name the folder holding the NLS book files
whatever name you choose. You would not want to tinker with the names of the
underlying book files within that folder. As Jim stated in his initial
reply, whatever you name the folder is not going to have any impact on the
name announced by your player while playing the book since that name is
housed in the DAISY formatting system and is not changeable by the user.

Alan Lemly