[Vrstream] Stability of Stream

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:36:53 EDT 2012

Scott, I got my Stream in July of 2008 and have never had to reset it. I
primarily use it to listen to audiobooks so I'm not putting it through quite
the same paces you are but its stability has been outstanding. I had to
remove the battery once or twice because the unit was not powering on but
the problem was corrected right after doing so.

Alan Lemly