[Vrstream] A Case For The Stream

Michelle Bernstein michelle.bernstein35 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 07:29:39 EDT 2012

I just purchased the black case for the Stream from Exceutive Products via Amazon and had to return it because try as I might, I could get the Stream to fit into the case.  My husband also spent some time trying to get the Stream into the case from Executive Products.  There was nothing in the material which stretchs so the case would not fit over the Stream properly.  The case which comes with the Stream did fit propely although it is not as heavy a fabric.  Executive Products did authorize the return in a prompt fashion.

Michelle