[Vrstream] A Case For The Stream

Michelle Bernstein michelle.bernstein35 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 08:42:56 EDT 2012

   The case would not fit properly over the Steam.  My husband, who is fully sighted, spent quite a bit of time trying to get the case over the Stream.  I suspect that I got a defective case and since the Stream already comes with a case, I didn't need to spend another $45 for a case.  I was just relaying my recent personal experience.

Michelle