[Vrstream] Stability of Stream

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 31 13:57:36 EDT 2012

The thing is, a Stream that can't be repaired would be so messed up, I
wouldn't learn anything from it.  So, getting my hands on a broken one would
be almost impossible.  What I'd like to get hold of is probably not
available to the public, and that would be a technical manual on the Stream,
with exploded diagram, parts list, the whole nine yards.  I'd also like to
be able to hack it, but I'm not sure what the commands look like or where to
input them, whether from the keypad or from an .xml file.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."