[Vrstream] Battery question

Joshua Hendrickson louvins1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 21:01:56 EDT 2017

My stream lets me know when it is getting low and very low when I'm
playing a book.  Whoever told you the second gen stream doesn't give
such announcements when a book is playing isn't correct.  I usually
get the battery low announcement and very low announcement around 8%
power then more as my stream decreases in power.  Anothy if you're
thinking about getting a new stream, I'd get a new victor reader trek.
I can't wait for mine.  It is going to be so cool.