[Vrstream] Some questions about The favorites

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Aug 11 23:27:54 EDT 2017

Hi,
  Yes, but you sort of have to do it manually. To get the radio stations into the normal favorites folder in front of the HumanWare folder, go to each favorite stored in their current location in that new folder and hit the move to favorites (bookmark) key and then just press confirm. You will then find a favorites folder in front of the HW folder.

  Then, just press the seven key until you hear internet radio and then press the 2 or 8 key until you hear "export all playlists to SD Card". Hit confirm and you should be good to go.
Hope that helps!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences
Vice Chair, Center for Excellence in Teaching
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu
cszostak at shorter.edu