[Vrstream] new stream or like

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:22:24 EDT 2017

Dear list,

I haven't been active on this this for quite a while and seem to remember
seeing a few posts about a new humanware device recently. Wondering if it's
a new stream or different kind of device. I have my trusty vr stream first
generation I've had since 2008 and am waiting for a similar device to come
out with Bluetooth. Is anything like out yet? Thanks so much

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://noexcusesblindguy.com <http://noexcusesblindguy.com/>

---