[Vrstream] new stream or like

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:29:55 EDT 2017

Drew.  The victor reader trek that is coming out, does have bluetooth.
It is a combination of the victor stream second generation and GPS all
in one unit.  I'm very much looking forward to getting my unit.  Drew,
I believe the victor trek would suit your needs for a device like the
first generation stream, but with bluetooth.  You would also be able
to do things like listen to internet radio, download podcasts,
download books from places like bard and bookshare, and listen to NFB
newsline.  The high quality acapela voices make listening to either
bookshare books, or text or epub files much more enjoyable.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson