[Vrstream] resetting BARD password?

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Aug 15 16:00:48 EDT 2017

Go to the online bookshelf, hit the seven key until you reach the NLS service, then just press the 2 or 8 key until you get to modify BARD log in information. Press confirm and follow the prompts.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences
Vice Chair, Center for Excellence in Teaching
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu
cszostak at shorter.edu

Won't go into the whole messy tale, but I had to change my BARD password.  I thought it was all over, but I just tried to get a BARD book for my Stream, and I'm being told I have an invalid user name or password.  How on Earth do I change my password on the Stream BARD?

Shoshana, exasperated

Please check out my blog Word Buffet at http://felinitye.wordpress.com/ This list is for everyone who loves to read, but especially those who use special formats, such as Braille or audio.  We enjoy books, talking about them, and one another.  Come join us!

ReadingOurWay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail programs, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. To reply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail program; usually Control-Shift-R._______________________________________________
Vrstream mailing list
Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org