[Vrstream] resetting BARD password?

Ricky ricky at samobile.net
Tue Aug 15 16:06:19 EDT 2017

on the  bard main page, under the password edit box, there is a link to
reset your password, i believe if you click it, that it will ask you to
put in your email address or phone number, and they will send you a new
password, after you get back into bard you can change the new password
if you want to!