[Vrstream] today's podcasts

Miriam Vieni miriamvieni at optonline.net
Thu Aug 17 14:01:31 EDT 2017

Tom,

This morning, when I turned on my stream, 2 of the podcasts that I'd
expected to see yesterday, downloaded. Well actually, the other 2 which
usually download between 9 and 10 p.m. EDT, also downloaded. So I have a
feeling that something had slowed up in OO Tunes. I suppose that I'll look
to see if the lost one just didn't download, but I suspect it just never got
to OO Tunes. I don't remember hearing that they were planning to skip this
Wednesday. It's like everything is sort of slowing down or freezing. Outlook
2016 stopped working apparently, around 10 a.m. today because I had no new
messages when I came back to the computer and the program was unresponsive.
I had to reboot the computer.  Maybe it's mid August exhaustion?

Miriam