[Vrstream] Recording on VR Stream

Howard Traxler howard at traxlerenterprises.com
Mon Aug 21 16:39:31 EDT 2017

Thanks to all who commented.  I think it must have been that I lost
connection with my router for a bit.  It didn't come back.  When I came into
the room later to stop the recording, there was no stream running and
recording had already stopped--like I said, at 24 minutes.  Fortunately,
today, when I recorded ACB Radio for the eclipse, it ran for the whole time.

Now I need to find out why it says my WIFI signal is "poor".  It might mean
that I'm connecting to a neighbor's WIFI.  Now to figure out how to connect
to my own WIFI.

Always something exciting to learn.

Howard