[Vrstream] downloads and modems with the Stream

Chris Wright blindgamer87 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 13:36:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

If restarting your modem and wireless router doesn't work, try erasing the Stream internal memory. With the Stream powered off, press and hold the 2, 6, and 8 keys. While holding those down, turn the Stream on and wait until you enter the diagnostic menu. From the menu, use the 2 and 8 keys to move through the options and choose format internal memory. Once that is complete, try downloading your content. Note that you'll have to subscribe to your podcast feeds again or import them from the file on your SD card. If this doesn't help, try a profile reset from the diagnostic menu. You will have to change your settings and your bookmarks and playback positions will be lost. If that doesn't work, try a factory reset from the diagnostic menu. This erases everything including your online keys and online service login information. You will have to configure everything from scratch. If none of these help, contact Humanware and see what they tell you.