[Vrstream] podcasts ...again

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sat Aug 26 13:25:01 EDT 2017

I don't know if this would work, but it did for an e-mail I subscribe to.

When I stopped getting my daily e-mails, I went to the website and
un-subscribed.  Then I re-subscribed.  It fixed things.  This may work with
Podcasts subscriptions too.

Still to this day, I know not why my daily messages were stopped.  Hope this
helps.

Vince