[Vrstream] Alternative case for the new generation stream

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Mon Aug 28 16:53:32 EDT 2017

Hello all.

Just joined this list as I have purchased the second generation Victor reader stream. I did have the first generation when it came out, but no longer have it. Anyway, as the subject line suggests, I am looking for alternatives to the case for the stream. I currently have only the silicone one as to me, the leather case seems extremely expensive. The problem however with the silicone case is that it picks up dust and hair particles very easily and I find I'm constantly having to clean it off. Has anybody got any other ideas about a possible alternative to the silicone case that is less expensive than the leather one?

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone