[Vrstream] Long boot up time

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Tue Aug 29 02:15:51 EDT 2017

Hello all.

So, I got my stream about six days ago and since then I've been on the move so have purely used it for downloading Podcasts.  I have subscribed to around 23 different feeds and have noticed that there is now a significant delay between turning on my stream and when I can begin to listen to information. From switching on the stream, it seems to take around 15 seconds until I get the message telling me what bookshelf I am on. I am assuming this is because the stream has more information on it and therefore is taking longer to read what is there, but, I don't recall this being an issue in the first generation which I had around five years ago. Is this normal behaviour?

Kerri

Sent from my iPhone