[Vrstream] Victor Trekker List?

Martin Stewart nariwill at icloud.com
Thu Aug 31 07:32:47 EDT 2017

Can't quite understand why this is even any discussion. At all, pretty obvious that we should accommodate this new product, would be a real shame if we did not. From what I have heard it is pretty well the same as the victor stream to, except with GPS capability. This means of course we should discuss it. I am sure many of us will move to get one if we can afford it, discussing it here on this list, Will help some of us decide. Good night from Australia. Martin.