[Vrstream] a strange problem with my second generation stream. there is no longer a D in my key pad.

jimrawls jazzpiano at ca.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 15:33:44 EDT 2018

Let me explain. If I am doing a search by name, and I hit the number 3 on my
key pad, there should be three letters to choose from. D, E, and F. instead,
I have, B as in Boy E, as in Every, and F as in Frank. I also have the
letter B in the number 2 on the key pad as it should be. So I have two
letter B's on the key pad. How can I get the letter D back into the number 3
on the stream key pad? Jim